Jobs For Attorneys
‘Finding jobs in a recession time would be really hard’ – this is what you get to hear almost every day. How far is it true and what are the jobs which have not been affected by this recession? Sure enough, legal jobs are amongst them which have seen no slowdown; instead they have gained prominence and grown by leaps and bounds.
Attorney jobs that were not legal are on a backburner and the main legal jobs are the ones which are gaining. Thus, there lies a serious need for attorney job in the federal departments concerning law and order. The legal industries continue to do well and why not, there is loads of work left to be completed, especially after the financial behemoths collapsed like a pack of cards.
• Debt Settlement: The job title is self-explanatory. The money making big brothers and other dollar generators have failed miserably – they are looking for ways to get out of this crunch by settling debts. Ugly salaries are a thing of past for the employees there, but that is golden news for settlement attorneys who can take this chance to become rich overnight!
• Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy has perhaps become the default English word for the financial bigwigs – they are using this to bail themselves out of this situation and the attorneys are actually raking in the money. Maybe, it will be a bit difficult for you to shift bases but the hassle is worth the incentives and perks that wait for you!
• Insurance: This is again a place where the attorneys have a lot of work to do. Excited and nervous people are taking their money out of the funds and companies. Attorneys will have to jump in the scene and become a messiah for the people who cannot get their claims. Insurance is a sector where the attorneys are earning high and fast.
2 Great Jobs for Attorneys for Extra Money
• Will drafter: Will makers are suddenly in high demand – it seems people have realized the importance of leaving a will behind to avoid their siblings fight with each other. Will makers are attorneys generally who are preferred over freelance writers and software. They can do justice to a will – more so because they are the arms of law.
• Income Tax: Attorneys who deal with income tax cases are many but there is a need for attorneys in the preparation of income tax statements of the public. People have started to hire attorneys to get their work done because, if the work is done by the legal authorities, there won’t be any complications regarding the complexities and legalities of preparing a statement.
Law graduates have their hands full with jobs and especially a lot of money in being an attorney.