Legal Jobs – Top 10 Legal Job Opportunities
With new career avenues getting invented and newer laws being made to sustain them, there has been a sudden spurt in the number of legal job opportunities throughout the country. Quite naturally, legal jobs have become one of the hottest and most wanted jobs in the current scenario. High paying as well as up on the satisfaction level, these new legal jobs are being lapped up by fresher(s) and the experienced as well!
Here’s a look at the top 10 legal jobs currently amongst the most popular jobs in US.
1. Law Jobs: Lawyers had never had their hands full as they do now! The opportunities as lawyers has increased so much and so suddenly that there is a serious dearth of skilled lawyers in the country at present.
2. Paralegal Jobs: If anything can get close to a real lawyer job is a paralegal job. Quite understandably, the job of a real lawyer gets reduced when paralegal experts come into the scene. Currently, good paralegal consultants can earn more than even an average lawyer! Some ex-lawyers have also turned to paralegal jobs considering the fat pay and lesser work.
3. Legal Secretaries/Assistants: Some might confuse them with paralegal experts but actually they play the role of a second fiddle to the lawyers/attorneys. Depending on their years of experience and expertise, they can get paid really well. Current industry estimates their average salary to be around $50,000 per annum!
4. Attorney Jobs: Attorney jobs have always attracted people and it is these legal eagles that do the majority of the paper and on-field work while the lawyers fight cases in the court! In some cases, the attorneys earn more than even the best lawyers in the country!
5. Law Student Jobs: Studying law? Then taking up training(s) as law interns can give you a great insight into what actually goes about on-field. If you can find an internship under a good firm, your career will fly for sure!
6. Real Estate Attorneys: The infrastructure development is forever growing and this has resulted in a new breed of attorneys called the real estate attorneys who rake in quite a pocketful at the end of the day! The average income of a starter can range to a healthy $60,000 per annum!
7. Corporate Lawyers: Bankruptcies, acquisitions and mergers – if these terms interest you, you can find a good job as a corporate lawyer!
8. Medical Attorneys: The healthcare industry is still growing but not at as a rapid pace as it did earlier. Slow growth notwithstanding, the pay packet is rather fat!
9. Research Attorneys: Right from researching to protecting intellectual property rights, the job of a research attorney is a hell lot interesting than most other legal jobs in the list!
10. Celebrity Lawyers: From celeb divorces to suing media people, celeb lawyers are one pampered lot. They often rake in huge money but still find place in the bottom of this list because the number of openings are less.